Mercedes Benz sunglasses are not only a fun and easy way to accessorize your car, but they also provide crucial protection from the sun’s damaging rays while also assisting people with poor vision. There is a lot to think about when choosing the correct Mercedes Benz sunglasses for your face.
What Is The Difference Between Mercedes Sunglasses Styles?
From aviator to wayfarer, there are a variety of Mercedes Benz sunglass types to choose from, so knowing what each shape looks like might help you find the perfect pair. The most popular sunglass styles for men and women are shown here.
- Aviators, which are popular among cops and pilots, can have gradient or mirrored lenses and wireframes.
- Cat-eye sunglasses have a vintage vibe to them and make a stylish statement on your face.
- Rectangle sunglasses are versatile and fashionable, and they may be dressed up or down.
- Round: Elton John and Jackie Kennedy made Round Round Round frames famous, and they have a retro look.
- Square sunglasses are basic and always fashionable, with a timeless style.
- Wayfarer: because wayfarers are one of the most popular styles, almost everyone can wear them.
1. Determine the form of your face
Mercedes Benz sunglass frames come in a variety of various styles. To pick the best pair for you, you must first determine your face shape. The most common face forms are divided into four categories:
- Your chin is less pronounced and your jawline is the same width as your forehead. You should choose rounded or aviator frames.
- Your cheeks are round, with gentle, non-angular features, and they are the widest portion of your face. Rectangular sunglasses frames will enhance your facial structure.
- Your face is oval, meaning it is longer than it is wide. You can choose between rectangular and circular frames, but the height-to-width ratio should not exceed 1:1. Also, sunglasses that are bigger than the widest region of your face should be avoided.
- If your jaw is wider than your forehead and you have a pointed chin, rectangular sunglasses frames will help to highlight your features.
Play around with your skin tone
When searching for Mercedes Benz women’s sunglasses, there are many hues to pick from, just as there are many styles. When worn against a fair or pale complexion, all-black frames can appear harsh and jarring, but when worn against olive or darker skin tones, they will appear more subtle and sophisticated. Lighter frames mix well with light skin tones, whereas darker frames stick out.
Also, does your coloring have a warm or cool tone to it? Warm complexion tones should use orange and green frames, while cool skin tones should choose pinks and purples. You’d be astonished at how many distinct shades of sunglasses are available, not just for the frames but also for the lenses!
2. What are you looking for Mercedes Benz sunglasses to do?
The most crucial of the top five suggestions for picking the best Mercedes Benz sunglasses is to get a pair that can handle your level of activity. If you prefer the aesthetics of sports sunglasses like Oakleys but aren’t highly active, you don’t have to worry about buying the real stuff. You may get a copy for a lot less money without having to worry about the potential danger to your eyes if you wear them while bicycling, running, skating, or doing other sports.
If you want to wear your Mercedes Benz polarized sunglasses for high-impact sports, make sure you pick frames and lenses that are built to withstand the abuse. As a result, reproductions may not always operate as well, so make sure you buy your sunglasses from a reliable source. At the very least, you’ll need polycarbonate lenses, not plastic or glass. They have a lower chance of shattering.
Regardless of the Mercedes Benz sunglasses you choose, be sure they are UV-protected to the fullest extent possible. Your pupils will dilate as a result of the dim light your eyes are exposed to behind the dark glasses. More damage will be done without UV protection to filter out UVA and UVB radiation.
3. Take into account colors
It should not be difficult to find a pair of Mercedes Benz sunglasses in your chosen hue. Large plastic frames come in practically any color you can imagine, as well as a variety of metallic shades. You can even go for complementing lens colors to achieve a fashionable look.
Look at your skin’s undertones if you’re undecided about which hue to go with. Pink? Look for metals like silver, pewter, gunmetal, or light bronze, as well as cold plastic tones (pink, purple, blue-red, blue, green, black, gray). If you have yellow undertones, aim for gold or copper metals and warm plastic tones (yellow, orange, orangey-red, yellow-green, beige, brown).
You can go with gray or amber lenses for a more varied look. They work best in low-light situations. You can choose from a variety of fashion lenses if you’re just wearing sunglasses for the sake of appearance rather than driving or walking in bright sunshine frequently.
4. Set your own price
Decide how much you’re willing to pay before you start looking for the right pair of Mercedes Benz sunglasses. If you’re a big fan of designer frames or need a pair for high-impact sports, you may want to stretch your budget as far as possible to accept a more expensive pair of sunglasses. You can shop for knockoffs and still obtain the style you desire if you prefer designer looks but don’t need the status that comes with purchasing a pair of designer sunglasses. Finally, if you’re looking for a single pair of fashionable sunglasses (or more! ), you can get them practically anyplace, from resale shops to department stores. It all depends on how much money you’re willing to spend.
5. Take good care of your Mercedes Benz sunglasses
Protect your investment in a nice pair of sunglasses, which may cost anywhere from $50 to hundreds of dollars. Always keep them in a case while not in use, and never leave them in a hot car. Take them to an optometrist for refitting if they appear to be shifting form, which can happen in the heat. Use carefully formulated cleaners to clean them, and only a delicate cloth to dry them off. Your optometrist can propose cleansers and may have a supply of items that you can purchase.